Are you our new Administration Coordinator?
GRID-Arendal is a small, flexible organization with an international and highly qualified staff that specializes in complex environmental issues, located on the waterfront in Arendal. We are seeking an experienced Administration Coordinator that will play an important role in the day-to-day running of our office.
As Administration Coordinator you will report to the Managing Director.
- Serve as Secretary to the Board
- Responsible for Green GRID, including Miljøfyrtårn reporting
- Provide general administrative support to the organisation Provide administrative support to the Managing Director
- Assist with general accounting tasks and contracts
- Responsible for office administration procurement and budgets, assist in the procurement of consultants
- Responsible for keeping the office premises “ship-shape”
- Manage our switch board and welcome guests to our offices
- Assist our interns
In other words, you’ll be responsible for making sure our office runs smoothly.
Required qualifications and skills:
- At least three years of relevant experience from similar roles
- Impeccable Norwegian language skills
- Proficiency in English, oral and written
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal skills
Preferred personal qualifications:
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Service minded attitude
- Ability to pursue multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- High motivation and energy
- Excellent networking capabilities and diplomatic skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international and culturally diverse environment
Deadline for application: 03 July 2020
Applications should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae. Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Administration Coordinator’ in the subject line, by close of business on 03 July 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact Chief Cultural Officer Kari Scheie +47 926 email@example.com.
Starting date: 2020-08-01
Position type: Permanent