HomeAboutActivitiesMapsPhotosPublicationsNews
 
File type Download Size Language
.eps .eps Download 466 kb -
.jpg .jpg Download 516 kb -
Uploaded on Friday 03 Feb 2012 by GRID-Arendal

Green Carbon

Year: 2009 Author: Riccardo Pravettoni, UNEP/GRID-Arendal
Description:
45% of green carbon stored in natural terrestrial ecosystems and the remaining 55% is captured by living organisms in oceans and ocean's blue carbon sinks.
Views: 294     Downloads: 167     Rating: 4
Tags: Ocean (140)
Southern Ocean Carbon Sink Change
Number of Disasters per Year
Blue Carbon Sink Burial Rates a)
Oceans Carbon Fluxes
World Greenhouse Gas Emissions by Sector
Coral Reefs
Carbon Cycle
Sea Level Anomalies